How to order?
How is furniture ordered?
1. We select an idea for custom-made furniture. Remember that every space has its own nuances and we will help you create the perfect variant for your apartment. We will help you rationally fill the voids of rooms of any layout and area. For more than 10 years, we have accumulated vast practical experience in work of any level of complexity.
2. We take into account every wishes from clients.
3. We make accurate measurements of your premises.
4. We are working on options for a unique turnkey design at an affordable price.
We use only high quality materials and accessories!
5. The company "Smart Mebel" provides its customers with a high level of post-service and guarantees the durability of products.
If you have any clarifications, be sure to contact our managers.
Or leave the model of furniture, accessories, decors or accessories you are interested in.
During the day, our manager will contact you.
How can I pay?
After choosing a product, we offer you convenient payment methods:
2. Cashless payments. Our company is a partner of "PRIVAT BANK", which allows you to pay with a payment card in our stores, and across Ukraine using the terminal system or the PRIVAT 24 service, just without leaving your computer.
Favorable terms of payment for furniture:
1. Taking into account the cost of the custom-made product, the client makes an advance payment of 70%, the remaining 30% you pay at the time the furniture is ready before shipment from the warehouse. Installation is in progress. At the end of the installation, the client signs an act of completion, which confirms the fulfillment of the contract.
2. In addition, for your convenience, you can purchase the product in Installments without overpayment and interest.
(098) 592-80-89, (044) 592-80-89.
Fill in the request form
* Calling the designer is FREE - meaning departure, measurements, the implementation of project documentation is made without payment, subject to placing an order. The customer makes an advance payment on measurements in the amount of UAH 400, which is included in the future as part of the prepayment for the order. In case of refusal to place an order, the advance payment is used to pay for the work performed by the designer.