How to order?

 

1. We select an idea for custom-made furniture. Remember that every space has its own nuances and we will help you create the perfect variant for your apartment. We will help you rationally fill the voids of rooms of any layout and area. For more than 10 years, we have accumulated vast practical experience in work of any level of complexity.

 

2. We take into account every wishes from clients.

Our experts can design furniture according to your drawings, sketches, of any shape and size. They will be able to deliver and install furniture and make the interior of your home, office unique and unique.

 

3. We make accurate measurements of your premises.

We create models of future furniture (call the designer FREE *).

 

 

4. We are working on options for a unique turnkey design at an affordable price.

We use only high quality materials and accessories!

Our furniture is the ideal value for money for our customers!

5. The company "Smart Mebel" provides its customers with a high level of post-service and guarantees the durability of products.

 

 

If you have any clarifications, be sure to contact our managers.

 

You can call us and order a designer visit to your home or ask a question you are interested in by phones:
 
(098) 592-80-89, (044) 592-80-89.

 

Or leave the model of furniture, accessories, decors or accessories you are interested in.

Fill in the request form

During the day, our manager will contact you.

 

How can I pay?
 

After choosing a product, we offer you convenient payment methods:

 

1. Cash

 

 

 

2. Cashless payments. Our company is a partner of "PRIVAT BANK", which allows you to pay with a payment card in our stores, and across Ukraine using the terminal system or the PRIVAT 24 service, just without leaving your computer.

 

 

 

 

Favorable terms of payment for furniture:

 

 

1. Taking into account the cost of the custom-made product, the client makes an advance payment of 70%, the remaining 30% you pay at the time the furniture is ready before shipment from the warehouse. Installation is in progress. At the end of the installation, the client signs an act of completion, which confirms the fulfillment of the contract.

 

 

2. In addition, for your convenience, you can purchase the product in Installments without overpayment and interest.

 

 

 

 

Purchase returns:

According to Art. 8 and 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the Buyer has the right, within 14 (fourteen) days, excluding the day of purchase, to exchange for a similar or return the purchased retail product (goods made to order cannot be returned), if the packaging is not damaged , factory labels, it was not in use, it was not assembled (installed), its presentation, consumer properties were preserved, there is a settlement document (receipt).
 
If you decide to refuse the product at the stage of its manufacture, please inform our managers about it. When making an advance payment for this product, calculations are made on the basis of a previously drawn up contract.

 

We are always proud of our work.
 
Each of our clients enjoys the result and recommends us to their friends.
 
Call and you can improve the quality and comfort of your life with our furniture:

(098) 592-80-89, (044) 592-80-89.

Fill in the request form

* Calling the designer is FREE - meaning departure, measurements, the implementation of project documentation is made without payment, subject to placing an order. The customer makes an advance payment on measurements in the amount of UAH 700 (each additional room +100 UAH, outside Kiev +16 UAH/km designer's transportation costs), which is included in the future as part of the prepayment for the order. In case of refusal to place an order, the advance payment is used to pay for the work performed by the designer.