The warranty for furniture extends for 24 months and 12 months for furniture fittings, subject to the rules for the operation of cabinet furniture.
1. The manufacturer reserves the right not to perform free warranty repairs if we have a case of violation of the use of furniture, failure to comply with the rules described in clauses 2 and 3 of the warranty conditions.
2. Hull products are removed from warranty service in the following cases:
- if the product (furniture) has traces of unauthorized (intentional or accidental) interference or clear signs of self-repair;
- if changes have been made to the structure of the furniture;
- if the furniture was used in conditions for which it was not intended, or in unsuitable for its intended purpose, as well as in violation of the rules for the operation of cabinet furniture.
3. The warranty for cabinet furniture does not cover the following defects and malfunctions:
- mechanical damage;
- Damage resulting from the ingress of caustic liquids, substances, prolonged exposure to moisture on the surface of the furniture, which led to the deformation of the furniture;
- damage caused by fire, natural disasters, household factors;
- damage caused by non-compliance with building standards of walls, floors, ceilings.
3.1. The warranty does not apply to the adjustment of furniture facades (wardrobe-bed, wardrobe-compartment, wall cabinets) if the furniture is installed in a room that does not correspond to the floor-ceiling level.
3.2. The warranty does not apply if the geometry of the room where the furniture purchased under this Agreement is being installed has geometric errors, namely: inequality, convexity, not parallelism of walls, floor and ceiling, trapezoidal shape of walls relative to the floor or ceiling, corners of the room do not have 90 degrees, which is physically impossible to install furniture without gaps between parts of furniture and walls of the room, the contractor is not responsible for the cracks and their unevenness that remain between the walls and parts of the furniture, as well as for the adjustment of facades or sliding doors and setting the same gaps between them.
4. If you find defects and malfunctioning of the furniture, contact the manufacturer as soon as possible in order to prevent more serious damage.
5. The manufacturer is not responsible for possible damage to property and health of the client and third parties as a result of the use of furniture.
6. The client is familiar with the operation of the transformation mechanism; company representatives provided complete information about its use, certified by the signatures of the customer and company representatives.
7. Damage to furniture and fittings of a mechanical nature, such as bending mechanisms, detachment of fastening elements, mechanical damage to parts of furniture chipboard caused as a result of non-observance of the rules of operation is not a warranty case. Repair of these damages and replacement of mechanisms in such cases is carried out at the expense of the customer.
The warranty does not cover:
1. If the assembly, installation or repair of furniture was not carried out by the representative of the contractor, due to which the goods received mechanical damage.
2. In the absence of the original document confirming the purchase of the goods from the manufacturer.
3. When parts swell due to the action of water or other liquid.
4. The warranty does not cover the regulation of mechanical elements (hinges, guides, fittings for lifting facades, sliding systems, etc.), which may lose optimal regulation due to normal wear and tear during operation.
5. The warranty does not apply to electronic devices built into furniture (power supply, switch, lamp, socket)
6. Furniture damaged by natural disaster.
7. Fastening the wardrobe-bed to the wall.
Rules for the care and operation of furniture
1. Purpose of the product. Cabinet furniture is designed for work and storage. Products are installed in residential and public areas, reception rooms, offices.
2. The presence of odor after unpacking and installation is not a threat to life.
3. The materials used in the manufacture of furniture are certified in accordance with their environmental friendliness.
4. Furniture is recommended to be stored and operated in a ventilated room with an air temperature of +2 to +30 C and a relative humidity of 45 to 70%.
5. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight, they should be placed near heating devices, damp and cold walls to avoid deterioration of appearance and performance.
6. Do not place hot objects on furniture without an insulating pad.
7. Any surfaces of furniture must be protected from impacts by hard objects in order to avoid scratches, dents, cracks.
8. It is not recommended to place sharp, heavy objects on the furniture, expose the furniture to shock loads. It is not allowed to perform work related to mechanical influences on the coating (cutting vegetables, beating meat, etc.). All work with sharp objects should be performed only on special cutting boards.
9. The surfaces of furniture parts should be protected from moisture, alkalis, solvents in order to avoid swelling of frames, facades and countertops, peeling edges on the side surfaces.
10. During the operation of the furniture, loosening of the fasteners is possible; if necessary, tighten the screws, screws, bolts, nuts.
11. Dust from the surface is removed with a dry soft cloth (flannel, plush).
12. To refresh surfaces, remove various dirt and stains from hands from them, you can use a small amount of soap solution, then wipe it with a dry cloth, but not more than once a month.
13. When using products with glass doors, shelves and mirrors, it must be remembered that the use of glass products and mirrors with a crack is associated with the risk of injury.
14. Load glass shelves no more than 7 kg each. First of all, it should be remembered that glass is a fragile material, and therefore elements from it can break in the event of a dynamic (impact, fall) or static (extra load, geometric distortion) physical impact. Close the headset door gently, do not overload the shelves, and keep glass surfaces away from hard, hard objects. Use special glass cleaner for cleaning. Do not use abrasive products and do not use sponges with a working coating of metal fibers or shavings.
15. When using furniture, try to evenly distribute the load on the support planes. Do not use extra force when opening and closing doors, drawers and boards.
16. When using the cabinet-bed, it is imperative to leave the bed in an upright position every day. This is due to the fact that springs or gas shock absorbers, when in a permanently expanded or compressed state, stretch due to the physical properties of steel or the sealing ability of the glands. If you do not adhere to this rule, the fittings WILL NOT work in normal mode, and the effort that needs to be applied to close the bed will increase significantly, and the fittings WILL NOT work when pulling the folding part of the bed cabinet in the closed position. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the bed in an upright position to prevent the bed from opening, and it is also necessary to call a specialist to replace or adjust the fittings.
17. It is necessary to constantly monitor the fastening of the bed cabinet to the wall. It can weaken over time. In case of loosening of the fastening, it is strictly forbidden to use the product.
18. If the product is intended for storing items of clothing, then it should not be used for storing other, heavier items.
19. It is forbidden to move the furniture in a loaded state. When moving, it is advisable to free furniture from things as well as from removable shelves and drawers.
20. Furniture should be transported only disassembled.
Helpful tips and prevention:
1. After a period of operation, it may happen that some mechanical elements (hinges, locks, guides, etc.) lose their optimal adjustment and lubrication. This can be expressed in a creak, in the complication of opening doors or pulling out drawers, etc. However, at the same time, you still should not add excessive effort. The correct operation of the moving parts is ensured by timely adjustment of the hinges or lubrication of the guides with paraffin or a means of a similar quality. When loosening the joints, it is necessary to tighten them periodically. Remember that most cabinet doors and cabinets can only be opened 90 °. Be careful, if you try to open the doors to a wider angle, the hinges may break.
2. Cabinet furniture (cabinets, shelves, hallways, tables, cabinets, etc.) should be used in accordance with the functional purpose of each individual item. All items should be placed inside the cabinets in such a way as to achieve an even distribution of the load over the entire available area and ensure the necessary balance of moving parts. It is recommended to place things on the shelves according to the principle: the heaviest - closer to the edges (supports), lighter - closer to the center. High elements (columns, multi-storey cabinets, etc.) are recommended to be loaded more in the lower sections to ensure better stability of these elements.
3. When operating furniture, it is not allowed to exceed the static vertical load on the bottom of the boxes (half-boxes) - more than 5 dan, on the shelves (cabinets, racks) - more than 10 dan. Normal door opening effort is up to 3 dan; pull-out efforts of drawers (half-drawers) - up to 5 dan. Note. A load (force) of 1 dan corresponds approximately to a mass pressure of 1 kg.
4. Furniture should be wiped with a dry or soft cloth impregnated with special agents (flannel, cloth, plush, calico, etc.) , in addition to the belonging qualities, they cleanse, have polishing, protective, preserving and other useful qualities. In this case, it is necessary to follow the instructions of the manufacturers of such products on the method of application and the area (for which surfaces and materials are intended) of their use. Aggressive media and abrasive materials.
5. Do not expose furniture to aggressive liquids (acids, alkalis, oils, acetone, etc.) and their vapors. Contact with furniture of such chemically active substances entails negative consequences, both for the headset and for your health.
6. It should also be remembered that some specific detergents may not be intended for the care of furniture and may contain unacceptable concentrations of some aggressive substances and (or) abrasive elements. The use of such non-special means is unacceptable!
7. Remember also that the use of any abrasive products can irreversibly deteriorate the surface quality of the furniture.