Murphy Bed is the best way to organize the space both for living-room and bedroom. Good sleep can be provided only by a good orthopedic mattress. Podiatrists warn that simple fold-out sofas are not suitable for daily sleep. It is important that the room remains comfortable and cozy for rest, work and meeting guests.
General sizes of the bed:
unfolded depth 1170mm
• Chipboard body: SwissKrono 18 mm. and 36 mm. back wall 100% of the bed height;
• The maximum thickness of the mattress is 180 mm;
• Facade of laminated chipboard: SwissKrono 18 mm;
• Hoisting mechanism with gas lifts;
• Size of the sleeping berth: 900 x 2000 mm;
• Sleeping berth base: orthopedic all-welded frame with lamellas;
• Sleeping berth support: folding leg;
• Packing material: cardboard;
• Number of packages: 5 pcs .;
• Total volume: 0.50 cubic meters;
• Total weight: 160 kg.
ATTENTION: mandatory fastening of the bed box to the wall with anchor bolts !!!
Murphy Bed is delivered unassembled.
There are step-by-step assembly instructions in the set of details for assembling.
We offer you to complement the Murphy Bed with functional furniture modules which are made by individual order.
Take advantage of the installation service of the Murphy Bed by our craftsmen.
The cost of assembly, delivery to the house/to the floor and installation of the product specify with our manager.